ITR Training Institute LLC (”Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.ITRtraining.com, www.traumatherapy.us, HelpForTrauma.org (our “Websites”) or the TraumaTherapyApp (the “App”) (collectively, the “ITR Sites”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the ITR Sites.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the ITR Sites.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
Children Under the Age of 13
The ITR Sites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the ITR Sites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the ITR Sites or on or through any of its features/register on the ITR Sites, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at info@ITRtraining.com.
- automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies or web beacons.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our ITR Sites, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name or nickname and e-mail address, (”personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as a username, zip code, or age;
- Information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP ad-dress, operating system, browser type, mobile network information. We will not collect the device’s telephone number without your consent.
- Location Information. This App does not collect real-time information about the location of your device.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the ITR Sites. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies or web beacons.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through the ITR Sites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the ITR Sites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the ITR Sites, subscribing to our service, or posting material. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with the HFT Sites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us. Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the ITR Sites, or transmitted to other users of the ITR Sites or third parties (collectively, “Submissions”).
Your Submissions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the ITR Sites with whom you may choose to share your Submissions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Submissions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with the ITR Sites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the ITR Sites, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the ITR Sites.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may main-tain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways in order to help us to improve the ITR Sites and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the ITR Sites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the ITR Sites.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the ITR Sites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store in-formation about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the ITR Sites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the ITR Sites may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the ITR Sites and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, includ-ing for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the ITR Sites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the ITR Sites.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contrac-tual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of ITR Training Institute, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bank-ruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by ITR Training Institute, LLC about the ITR Sites users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ITR Training Institute LLC, our customers, or others.
We will never disclose your health information except if required by law.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking or unchecking the relevant box-es in your account profile or by sending us an email stating your request to info@ITRtraining.com If we have sent you a promotional email, you may unsubscribe at anytime at the bottom of the email.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into either the ITR Sites and visiting your account pro-file page.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal re-quirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights California Civil
Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the ITR Sites that are California residents to request certain in-formation regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to info@ITRtraining.com or write us at: 364 Patteson Dr #105 Morgantown, WV 26505.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthor-ized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions are handled by PayPal, Stripe or another third party payment processing entity and such transac-tions will be governed by the privacy policies of that entity.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the HFT Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the ITR Sites like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the ITR Sites.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to pro-tect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the ITR Sites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy set-tings or security measures contained on the ITR Sites.